Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Peppery arugula combines with refreshing citrus.
- 3 oranges
- 2 grapefruits
- 2 shallots, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 10 cups arugula, ends trimmed
- Peel oranges and grapefruits. Cut out individual slices, cutting between membranes. Set aside.
- In bowl, combine shallots and vinegar. Gradually whisk oil inches Stir in basil.
- Toss arugula in salt and peper then plate, arrange citrus slices and drizzle with vinaigrette.