Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Arugula's wonderful peppery flavor is paired with minty cilantro and dressed with a simple vinaigrette.
- 4 ounces baby arugula leaves
- 4 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, discard stems
- 6 -7 fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed or 1 garlic clove, very finely minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon white wine vinegar, to taste
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- Place the arugula and spinach leaves in a salad bowl.
- Chop the cilantro and parsley and sprinkle them on the top.
- In a small bowl,combine the garlic, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad and serve immediately.