Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Did you know that feta cheese may cause problems to those who are sensitive to the drug, 'tyramine' or those taking MAO inhibitors(a type of anti-depressant drug).
- 200 g canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red capsicum
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients except olive oil in a serving bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour the olive oil dressing over the salad.
- Top with dry roasted pine nuts.
- Serve at room temperature.
I have not tried this but I found the note about tyramine very interesting and did a search for it and found even more foods such as soysauce, aged cheese, etc. also contain this and that people that experience migraines headaches should avoid it. Thank you so much for the information.