2 hrs 20 mins
Light recipe and something else to do with fresh artichokes besides stuff them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over medium high heat, add butter and oil.
- 2Sauté onions, garlic, chile, and herbs, reduce heat, making sure garlic doesn't burn.
- 3Once oil is infused, place artichoke, heart side down, into oil.
- 4Sauté for a few minutes, and then add enough water to steam them.
- 5Cover and reduce heat.
- 6Steam artichokes gently for up to 2 hours, or until flesh removes from leaves easily.
- 7More water will need to be added to the pan periodically.
- 8Serve with lemon-garlic-butter for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichokes Sauteed in Herb Infused Butter
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 128.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: