Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Light recipe and something else to do with fresh artichokes besides stuff them.
Make and share this Artichokes Sauteed in Herb Infused Butter recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add butter and oil.
- Sauté onions, garlic, chile, and herbs, reduce heat, making sure garlic doesn't burn.
- Once oil is infused, place artichoke, heart side down, into oil.
- Sauté for a few minutes, and then add enough water to steam them.
- Cover and reduce heat.
- Steam artichokes gently for up to 2 hours, or until flesh removes from leaves easily.
- More water will need to be added to the pan periodically.
- Serve with lemon-garlic-butter for dipping.