Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Perfect artichokes, ready in just 8 minutes! From Cuisinart recipe booklet
Make and share this Artichokes for Pressure Cooker recipe from Food.com.
- Place 1 cup of water with the juice of one lemon in the cooking pot.
- Prepare artichokes. Cut stem off at base, cut 1/3 off the top, and trim off outer layers of tough leaves.
- (Optional step is to open up leaves at the top and remove the choke with a melon baller or spoon.
- Rub the cut parts of the artichoke with the remaining lemon halves. Place them top down in the pot.
- Lock lid in place. Set for 8 minutes at high pressure.
- Serve immediately with melted butter or your favorite dipping sauce.