Perfect artichokes, ready in just 8 minutes! From Cuisinart recipe booklet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1 cup of water with the juice of one lemon in the cooking pot.
- 2Prepare artichokes. Cut stem off at base, cut 1/3 off the top, and trim off outer layers of tough leaves.
- 3(Optional step is to open up leaves at the top and remove the choke with a melon baller or spoon.
- 4Rub the cut parts of the artichoke with the remaining lemon halves. Place them top down in the pot.
- 5Lock lid in place. Set for 8 minutes at high pressure.
- 6Serve immediately with melted butter or your favorite dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichokes for Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 120.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g