This is from Rachael Ray’s 365: No Repeats cook book. I usually have artichoke hearts in the pantry, so this would be an easy dinner for me to throw together. I haven’t tried it yet. I love peppery arugula, but you could also make this with spinach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Cook the pasta until al dente.
- 3In the bowl of a food processor combine the nuts, artichoke hearts, garlic, lemon zest, parsley, cheese, pepper and nutmeg.
- 4Pulse until chopped.
- 5Stream in the olive oil until the pesto forms.
- 6It should be thick and paste-like in consistency.
- 7Place the pesto in the bottom of a large serving bowl.
- 8Drain the pasta and add the hot pasta to the bowl.
- 9Add the arugula and toss to wilt the greens and evenly coat the pasta with the pesto.
- 10Adjust the salt and pepper and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Walnut Pesto Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 881.3
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 555.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of