Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve Italian bread or hard rolls with this main dish salad. This is also a perfect salad to serve using leftover roast turkey, chicken, pork or beef...any of which will work nicely. Recipe courtesy of CooksRecipes.
- 2 (340.19 g) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, reserve marinade
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1.23 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 946.36 ml mixed greens
- 226.79 g packagefresh button mushrooms, halved
- 226.79 g unsliced deli turkey, cubed
- 113.39 g mozzarella cheese or 113.39 g colby cheese, cubed 1/2-inch
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 29.58 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In small bowl stir together reserved marinade, vinegar and pepper.
- In large bowl toss together all remaining ingredients. Add half of marinade mixture; toss to coat. Serve with remaining marinade mixture.