Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
When my grandmother passed away I found this handwritten recipe tucked away among her belongings. I am posting it here for safekeeping. I am not sure what kind of cheese she used. I guess feel free to use your favorite! Serving size is a guess.
- Remove artichoke hearts from jars, reserving liquid.
- Chop up artichoke hearts and place in large saucepan. Add reserved liquid, chopped onion and garlic. Sautee until tender.
- Beat eggs and mix together with artichoke heart mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Place in greased shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.