Recipe by AngelaTN
When my grandmother passed away I found this handwritten recipe tucked away among her belongings. I am posting it here for safekeeping. I am not sure what kind of cheese she used. I guess feel free to use your favorite! Serving size is a guess.
- 2 (680.38 g) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 680.38 g grated cheese
- 29.58 ml parsley, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1.23 ml salt
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml Tabasco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove artichoke hearts from jars, reserving liquid.
- Chop up artichoke hearts and place in large saucepan. Add reserved liquid, chopped onion and garlic. Sautee until tender.
- Beat eggs and mix together with artichoke heart mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Place in greased shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.