Recipe by Kana K.
This has become one of my favorite pizzas to make at home. This is not a dry pizza by any means and believe me when I say meat lovers will eat it, it's that good.
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (Kraft) or 1⁄2 cup Italian cheese blend (Kraft)
- 1⁄2 cup colby cheese (Kraft) or 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese (Kraft)
- olive oil or garlic oil
- 1 garlic clove, Crushed
- 2 roma tomatoes, Sliced thin
- 1 small maui onion, Slice into rings
- 2 tablespoons black olives, Sliced
- 2 tablespoons artichoke hearts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer pizza crust with a light brushing of oil and crushed garlic.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Slice the roma tomatoes thin, laying them out flat on a cutting board and sprinkle liberally with fresh ground pepper. (I really "go for it but, I love pepper).
- Cover entire surface of pizza with tomatoes next add rings of onion over the top.
- Add the olives and Artichokes last.
- Sprinkle lightly with oregano if desired.
- Bake in oven at 425 for 10-13 minute to desired doneness.