Recipe by Missi "cook"
This is a sandwich inspired by a little coffee shop I went to. It is best with homemade focaccia, but store bought would also work. It can be made if the dip is ommitted and artichokes substituted. Delicious either way. The dip can be found in the deli section in Save-On Foods.
- 2 tablespoons artichoke dip (artichokes and and asiago or canned artichokes)
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 3 slices avocados
- salt and pepper
- 1 slice of fresh focaccia bread, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the focaccia bread (or if you have a Panini maker, save this step until later).
- Spread the Artichoke dip on the bread. Layer on the feta cheese, tomato and avocado.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill on the Panini maker if you are using one. Serve.