1/2 Photos of Artichoke-Tomato Bruschetta
The mozzarella cheese is only optional, I like to sprinkle a small amount on the top after broiling, adjust the garlic amount to suit taste, use *only* Roma (plum) tomatoes for this or the mixture will be too watery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 roma tomato (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 -6 tablespoons mayonnaise (or to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 French baguette (cut into 1/3 inch thick slices)
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese (or to taste)
- 1Set oven to broiler heat.
- 2In a bowl mix together chopped tomatoes with garlic, chopped artichokes, Parmesan cheese, chopped onion and mayonnaise; mix well to combine.
- 3Season with salt and black pepper to taste (adjust the amount of mayonnaise if desired).
- 4Top each slice of bread with equal amounts of the tomato mixture (make certain to cover the bread slice completely with the mixture or the bread will burn).
- 5Place the slices onto a large baking sheet.
- 6broil for about 2 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- 7Sprinkle lightly with finely shredded mozzarealla cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke-Tomato Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 804.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 15.3 g