Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe was in a Kraft coupon/ad several years ago but haven't tried it yet. I will be trying it soon so hopefully it will be as yummy as it sounds!
- 12 ounces kraft hickory pasteurized process smoked swiss-cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped, reserve liquid
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Mix all ingredients in a nonstick saucepan or skillet.
- Cook on medium-low heat until process cheese is melted and dip is heated through, stirring frequently.
- Pour into serving bowl or fondue pot.
- Serve warm as dip with Wheat Thins snack crackers.