Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Divine if you like strong flavors my partner isn't a fan so i should really make smaller quantities
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sea salt
- 450 g whole wheat fusilli
- 120 ml sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (julienned)
- 1 lemon
- 410 g marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 cups pitted black olives
- 8 tablespoons basil (chopped)
- Combine 3 ltrs or water in a large pot and add the salt. Bring the water to the boil and add pasta (cook according to the pack).
- When the pasta is done drain without rinsing, and transfer to a large bowl (or back into the pot).
- Drain the sun-dried tomato saving 2 Tbs or the oil.
- Add the oil to the pasta and put aside to cool.
- Juice the lemon into a small jug. as you did with the tomatoes drain and reserve 2 Tbs of the marinade.
- Add to the lemon mixture and put to one side.
- Once the pasta is cool toss in the lemon mixture and cut the artichoke hearts in half.
- Add to the pasta with the sun-dried tomatoes, oilves and basil.
- Enjoy or refrigerate.