Recipe by Wild Thyme Flour
A lovely sauce that can be used as a dip or spread or stirred through hot pasta, just like pesto.
- 1 kg artichoke hearts in brine
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place in a processor and blend until you have a thick puree.
- fill sterilized jars.
- Process as you would for canning by immersing completely in a deep pot of boiling water and boiling for 10 minutes.
- These keep up to 3 months in a refrigerator or freeze in portions.
- As a sauce: add some parmesan cheese when adding to pasta.