1/1 Photo of Artichoke Stuffing
1 hr 10 mins
Susiecat too's Note:
A versatile stuffing, you could easily switch the artichoke to cauliflower, spinach, or some other vegetable
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
- 2add garlic, saute 2-3 minutes more.
- 3in a large bowl, mix rice and bread cubes.
- 4add quartered artichoke hearts to bread/rice bowl and mix well.
- 5add onion saute mix to bread/rice bowl and toss.
- 6mix eggs well with broth, add to bread mixture and toss together well.
- 7add oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- 8press mixture into greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- 9bake 400F for one hour.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 339.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g