A versatile stuffing, you could easily switch the artichoke to cauliflower, spinach, or some other vegetable
- saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
- add garlic, saute 2-3 minutes more.
- in a large bowl, mix rice and bread cubes.
- add quartered artichoke hearts to bread/rice bowl and mix well.
- add onion saute mix to bread/rice bowl and toss.
- mix eggs well with broth, add to bread mixture and toss together well.
- add oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- press mixture into greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- bake 400F for one hour.
I loved this dressing. If you like artichoke you will like this. I will make it again. :D