Filled with artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers. Taken from Light & Tasty magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 portabella mushrooms, stems removed (large)
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped (canned)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1In a small bowl, combine the oil and vinegar; brush over both sides of mushrooms.
- 2Place mushrooms stem side down on a broiler pan coated with nostick cooking spray.
- 3Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the artichokes, roasted peppers, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 5Turn mushrooms over; broil 2 minutes longer.
- 6Fill with artichoke mixture; drizzle with dressing.
- 7Broil for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese.
- 9Broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke-Stuffed Portabellas
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 960.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 13.3 g