Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Filled with artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers. Taken from Light & Tasty magazine.
Make and share this Artichoke-Stuffed Portabellas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 portabella mushrooms, stems removed (large)
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped (canned)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and vinegar; brush over both sides of mushrooms.
- Place mushrooms stem side down on a broiler pan coated with nostick cooking spray.
- Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the artichokes, roasted peppers, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Turn mushrooms over; broil 2 minutes longer.
- Fill with artichoke mixture; drizzle with dressing.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.