Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This stew is very delicious and healthy. please try it
Make and share this Artichoke Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Fry onion in some oil, add over it the ground meat and mix well until the meat becomes brown in color.
- add over them the diced tomatoes and mix them till the tomatoes gets cooked and juices get out.
- dissolve the tomato paste in 1/2 cup of water and add it to the mixture and add the remaining 1 cup of water.
- add salt and all spice and black pepper.
- add the diced carrots which should be previously boiled.
- add the diced artichoke hearts (cut every heart into four pieces).
- if water is less add more water to adjust it.
- adjust the salt to taste.
- fry the pine nuts in some olive oil till they become reddish in color and add it over the stew.
- Serve with rice.