libansea _diana's Note:
This stew is very delicious and healthy. please try it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry onion in some oil, add over it the ground meat and mix well until the meat becomes brown in color.
- 2add over them the diced tomatoes and mix them till the tomatoes gets cooked and juices get out.
- 3dissolve the tomato paste in 1/2 cup of water and add it to the mixture and add the remaining 1 cup of water.
- 4add salt and all spice and black pepper.
- 5add the diced carrots which should be previously boiled.
- 6add the diced artichoke hearts (cut every heart into four pieces).
- 7if water is less add more water to adjust it.
- 8adjust the salt to taste.
- 9fry the pine nuts in some olive oil till they become reddish in color and add it over the stew.
- 10Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Stew
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1072.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: