Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This stew is very delicious and healthy. please try it
- 1 diced onion
- 200 g ground meat
- 4 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 carrots (diced)
- 500 g frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- Fry onion in some oil, add over it the ground meat and mix well until the meat becomes brown in color.
- add over them the diced tomatoes and mix them till the tomatoes gets cooked and juices get out.
- dissolve the tomato paste in 1/2 cup of water and add it to the mixture and add the remaining 1 cup of water.
- add salt and all spice and black pepper.
- add the diced carrots which should be previously boiled.
- add the diced artichoke hearts (cut every heart into four pieces).
- if water is less add more water to adjust it.
- adjust the salt to taste.
- fry the pine nuts in some olive oil till they become reddish in color and add it over the stew.
- Serve with rice.