Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (6 ) jars marinated artichokes
- 1 small onion, mincec
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (8 ) package mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parsley, Chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- fresh edible flower (for garnish)
- Drain liquid from 1 jar of artichokes into 1-quart saucepan.
- Drain liquid from second jar of artichokes and discard.
- Finely chop all artichokes; set aside.
- Grease 12 inch ty 8 inch baking dish.
- In liquid in saucepan, over medium heat, cook minced onion until tender.
- In medium bowl, with fork, beat eggs until blended.
- Stir in cooked onion and chopped artichokes, mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly in baking dish.
- If not baking right away, cover and refrigerate.
- ABOUT 1 HOUR BEFORE SERVING; Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake artichoke mixture 30 to 35 minutes until set and lightly browned.
- Cool 15 minutes in dish on wire rack.
- With knife, cut lengthwise into 4 strips then cut each strip crosswise into 6 pieces.
- Arrange appetizer on platter; garnish and serve.
Very easy and good. I brought to an appetizer potluck, and they went over very well. Be sure to let them cool before cutting.