My Private Note
HORS D' ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain liquid from 1 jar of artichokes into 1-quart saucepan.
- 2Drain liquid from second jar of artichokes and discard.
- 3Finely chop all artichokes; set aside.
- 4Grease 12 inch ty 8 inch baking dish.
- 5In liquid in saucepan, over medium heat, cook minced onion until tender.
- 6In medium bowl, with fork, beat eggs until blended.
- 7Stir in cooked onion and chopped artichokes, mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 8Spread mixture evenly in baking dish.
- 9If not baking right away, cover and refrigerate.
- 10ABOUT 1 HOUR BEFORE SERVING; Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 11Bake artichoke mixture 30 to 35 minutes until set and lightly browned.
- 12Cool 15 minutes in dish on wire rack.
- 13With knife, cut lengthwise into 4 strips then cut each strip crosswise into 6 pieces.
- 14Arrange appetizer on platter; garnish and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Squares
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 80.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: