Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great tasting vegetable soup.
Make and share this Artichoke Spinach Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In a pot, put spinach and artichokes with vegetable stock, bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile,in a skillet, melt butter and sauté onion, add it to vegetable stock.
- Slowly whisk mushroom soup into mixture;then slowly whisk in half and half.
- You may add a small additional amount of half and half if it is to thick.
- When the soup is made to your desired consistency, remove from heat and add salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve in a soup bowl and top with feta cheese just before serving.
A very good idea I think I leave out the onions and change the cheese to Parmesan.
This is a really nice lunch. Very quick and easy. No need to change anything. I will definitely make this again.