1/1 Photo of Artichoke Spinach Hummus
Erin #2's Note:
This is a home-made version of Basha Artichoke Spinach Hommus. I love it but live too far away from Cosco to get it, so I made up my own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained (chick-peas)
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 garlic clove, large, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or sea salt to taste)
- 2 tablespoons frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and drained well
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1Mix all ingredients except for spinach in food processor or blender until smooth.
- 2Stir finely chopped spinach into mixture.
- 3This will thicken after refrigeration, and is good for at least 2 weeks in the refrigerator (I've never had any last beyond then!).
- 4I serve with reduced-fat Triscuits for a high fiber lunch.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Spinach Hummus
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 417.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g