From the December 2006 Cooking Light. Sounds awesome and I didn't want to lose track of it. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini pepper, chopped
- 28 ounces fire-roasted tomatoes, crushed
- 8 ounces no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, shredded, divided
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 20 large pasta shells, cooked
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- 3Place over medium heat; cook 12 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring occasionally.
- 4Remove from heat, set aside.
- 5Combine 1/2 c provolone and the next 6 ingredients (through the garlic) in a medium bowl.
- 6Spoon or pipe about 1 1/2 Tablespoons cheese mixture in each pasta shell.
- 7Place stuffed shells in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 8Spoon tomato mixture over shells; sprinkle with remaining provolone.
- 9Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke, Spinach & Feta Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 984.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: