Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the December 2006 Cooking Light. Sounds awesome and I didn't want to lose track of it. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoncini pepper, chopped
- 28 ounces fire-roasted tomatoes, crushed
- 8 ounces no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, shredded, divided
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 20 large pasta shells, cooked
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Place over medium heat; cook 12 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, set aside.
- Combine 1/2 c provolone and the next 6 ingredients (through the garlic) in a medium bowl.
- Spoon or pipe about 1 1/2 Tablespoons cheese mixture in each pasta shell.
- Place stuffed shells in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon tomato mixture over shells; sprinkle with remaining provolone.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese melts.