Recipe by Todd Wilbur
from Top Secret Recipes http://www.topsecretrecipes.com
Top Review by tappies
Absolutely addictive and a snap to make! I didn't have any red pepper flakes the first time I made it, so I used Hungarian paprika instead and it was so good I have continued to do so each time I make it. I serve it with nacho chips rather than bread or crackers. Goes equally well with beer and wine.
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts or 1 cup frozen artichoke heart, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, chopped, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, Crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cracker, chips or toasted -bread Boil spinach and artichoke hearts in a cup of water in small saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 10 minute.
- Heat cream cheese in small bowl in microwave set on high for 1 minute. Add spinach and artichoke hearts to the cream cheese and stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients to the cream cheese and combine. Serve hot.