- 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped fine
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,squeezed dry,and chopped fine
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced very fine
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups coarsely grated monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, to taste
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan and 2 cups Monterey Jack, stirring until combined well.
- Transfer to a 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack.
- Bake dip in middle of oven until cheese is melted, about 15-17 minutes.
- Serve dip warm with crackers.