Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I absolutely love this recipe. Every occasion I take it to, I always bring home just the dish!!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, partially thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- 1 loaf french baguette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream into the spinach mixture.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Place in oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Slice French Baguette diagonally or serve with crackers.
This is a 4.5 star recipe: my guests thought this was great but I thought it was too heavy. Next time, I'll make it with less cream cheese. Thanks for the posting!