Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This has to be one of the best dips I have made. I LOVE IT! I couldnt keep out of it. I have made this 2 times now, once how it was mentioned, and the second time in a crockpot to keep it warm throughout the night. I will be using this regularly. Thanks Pam!
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 5 ounces packagesof chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, with liquid
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, green chilies, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
- Transfer to the casserole dish and bake 15 to 20 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers and or assorted vegetables.