Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this in an old issue of cooking light and modified it by using fat free sour cream and adding sundried tomatoes, but roasted red peppers work equally well. I like to serve this with toasted sourdough slices. This keeps well in a crock pot on warm for parties.
- 473.18 ml shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 118.29 ml nonfat sour cream
- 59.14 ml grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 226.79 g package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 141.74 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 59.14 ml chopped sun-dried tomato
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and next 7 ingredients (2 tablespoons Parmesan through sundried tomatoes) in a large bowl, and stir until well-blended. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. .
- 5 1/2 cups (serving size: 1/4 cup dip and about 6 chips.