Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this in an old issue of cooking light and modified it by using fat free sour cream and adding sundried tomatoes, but roasted red peppers work equally well. I like to serve this with toasted sourdough slices. This keeps well in a crock pot on warm for parties.
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and next 7 ingredients (2 tablespoons Parmesan through sundried tomatoes) in a large bowl, and stir until well-blended. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. .
- 5 1/2 cups (serving size: 1/4 cup dip and about 6 chips.