Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a variation of some recipes I've seen on this website - but a more lowfat version. Still really great, but without some of the high fat guilt!
- 2 cups reduced-fat parmesan cheese, topping
- 10 ounces spinach (frozen or fresh)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (cut into small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (crushed or minced)
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup low-fat cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Mix thawed or fresh spinach and artichoke hearts (cut hearts into small pieces first).
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Place mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or bread pieces.