Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is great dip for any occasion. Warm this up with some pita bread or veggies.
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- fresh vegetable dippers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine artichokes, spinach, sour cream and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add Parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Mix well and spoon into small casserole dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Really good :) I halved the recipe, but still used 1 clove of garlic. I tried it first with crackers, but it was definitely better with pita bread that i crisped in the oven for 10 mins or so. Don't be tempted to add salt. I thought about it, but the marinated artichokes have all the salt you'll need. Matt & i finished off the batch as a snack in one sitting :) I'll be happy to make this again to impress the family ;) Thanks for posting Jess.