- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) jar artichokes
- 1 (10 ounce) bag spinach
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop artichoke hearts in food processor fitted with steel blade.
- Set aside.
- Wash spinach well.
- Blanch in boiling water; drain; squeeze dry and chop in food processor.
- Add chopped artichoke hearts and remaining ingredients and process just until blended.
- Prepare a day in advance.
- Serve with vegetable sticks.