Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from a "Southern Belle" cookbook from Charleston, South Carolina. I usually add a lot more garlic.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oved at 350 degrees.
- Butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Place the artichoke hearts in the boel of a food processor and process until chopped.
- Cook spinach according to package instructions, drain well and squeeze to remove excess.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Transfer to the prepared casserole and bake until bubbly, about 35 minutes.
- Serve hot, preferably in a chafing dish with a warmer.
- Serve with pita chips or triskets.
Made this recipe over the holidays and everyone loved it! My friends keep harassing me for the recipe,lol. Thanks for a yummy appetizer. Will definitely make again!
I had an impromptu party on my deck and your dip really hit the spot with everyone. While I ran to the store, my husband prepare this (shock). Thanks for a great dip and making my quick party a success, Tendoy5.