Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great! A good recipe for that last minute company. Easy as well! Fantastic combination!
- 8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread artichoke hearts in the bottom of a buttered casserole dish, in roughly one layer.
- Top with spinach.
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter, red pepper flakes, and cheese; spread evenly on top.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, then uncovered for 10 minutes.