Recipe by FloridaGrl
This recipe is similar to the spinach & artichoke dip everyone loves--it comes together quickly and can easily be doubled or tripled, depending on your needs. From TOH.
Top Review by Nicole W
I thought this dish was wonderful. Some of my friends didn't like it, however. Some people didn't like the mayo. I made it again, substituting Ranch Dip for the mayo and it was very good. It seemed to please the non-mayo eaters.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese or 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup fresh Baby Spinach, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf French baguette