1/2 Photos of Artichoke Soup
Nikki Dinki Cooking's Note:
HEALTHY, VEGETARIAN and DELICIOUS!!
My Private Note
Bowls o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute Leeks, Garlic and Potato in Olive Oil.
- 2Season with Salt and Pepper and cook about 7 minutes till tender.
- 3Add Artichokes and Chicken Stock and cook till everything is very soft, about 20minutes.
- 4Puree mixture and add Cream, Lemon Juice and Hot Sauce.
- 5Add more Chicken Stock if necessary to thin soup.
- 6Serve immediately or let cool and serve later. You may need to add more chicken stock if you dont serve immediately as soup will tighten as it sits.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Soup
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 66.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: