HEALTHY, VEGETARIAN and DELICIOUS!!
Make and share this Artichoke Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Saute Leeks, Garlic and Potato in Olive Oil.
- Season with Salt and Pepper and cook about 7 minutes till tender.
- Add Artichokes and Chicken Stock and cook till everything is very soft, about 20minutes.
- Puree mixture and add Cream, Lemon Juice and Hot Sauce.
- Add more Chicken Stock if necessary to thin soup.
- Serve immediately or let cool and serve later. You may need to add more chicken stock if you dont serve immediately as soup will tighten as it sits.
This is a fast soup to put together and very tasty. To make it a little lighter, I used less than 1 tablespoon oil and added a little stock while the leeks were cooking. Also, instead of the heavy cream I added fat-free half-and-half with delicious results. Thanks for posting.