1/1 Photo of Artichoke Soup
Jenny Sanders's Note:
Here is a very fast and easy soup, with a rich, subtle flavour. Note: I adopted this recipe, and made changes to it which are not reflected in the review, as it was done before the changes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and slice the mushrooms. Trim the leek, discarding the roots and dark green portions. Chop it fairly finely, and rinse and drain well.
- 2Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, and saute the leeks and mushrooms until soft and lightly browned.
- 3Add the chicken stock, and reduce to a simmer.
- 4Drain the artichokes, and chop them finely. Add them to the soup.
- 5Season with the lightly crushed peppercorns, lemon juice and sherry. Check seasoning, and adjust with a little salt if needed.
- 6Simmer for 5 minutes further, then serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Soup
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 552.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: