Recipe by kellychris
Dill is very popular in Scandinavia. My family really liked this. DH described it as "comforting and all the flavors go together great!" Posted for ZWT6.
Top Review by Tea Jenny
Kelly, this a very good recipe, I think I have only tried artichokes once before and couldn't remember what they tasted like, so now I know I like them. The dill is really nice in it I think the flavours blend so well together I did cut the recipe as DH won't eat anything creamy, so there was all the more for me. Made for my team mate on the zarr world tour#6. Thank you for posting Kelly. 2010.
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 -5 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill (may use more)
- 10 -15 drops lemon juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk (may need more, if needed at all)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Cook linguine. Drain.
- Mix cream cheese, green onions, dill, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce,& artichoke hearts.
- Add enough milk needed to make a sauce.
- Mix linguine, shrimp, and sauce together in an 11x7 pan.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.