- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (I use more!!)
- 10 -12 canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (About 2 cans)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese
- linguine (as much as you want!)
- sliced ripe olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook oil, butter, flour, chicken broth until it thickens.
- Add garlic, artichoke hearts, lemon juice, and cheese.
- Continue cooking until flavors blend (about 5 minutes).
- Ad capers and parsley.
- Toss with linguini cooked al dente.
- Top pasta dishes with small sliced black olives.