Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Artichoke hearts, with tomato, olives, onion, and basil, is a great new twist on 'salsa'.
Make and share this Artichoke Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 184.27 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 roma plum tomatoes, chopped
- 29.58 ml red onions, chopped
- 59.14 ml black olives, chopped
- 14.79 ml garlic, chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, tomatoes, onion, olives, garlic, salt, and pepper. Serve chilled, or at room temperature, with tortilla chips.
I've made this several times and it's always popular! It's a great twist on salsa and healthy. Very easy to make but tastes like it took awhile!