Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Artichoke hearts, with tomato, olives, onion, and basil, is a great new twist on 'salsa'.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 roma plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, tomatoes, onion, olives, garlic, salt, and pepper. Serve chilled, or at room temperature, with tortilla chips.
I've made this several times and it's always popular! It's a great twist on salsa and healthy. Very easy to make but tastes like it took awhile!