Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came from Nadina Ladimarco
- 4 salmon fillets, cooked
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together all the ingredients, except the salmon.
- Place pre-cooked salmon in baking pan; top with artichoke mixture. Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until artichoke mixture is hot and bubbly.