- 4 artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wooden salad bowl, mash garlic and salt with a strong fork.
- Add fresh artichoke hearts, and mash with the garlic and salt.
- Add olive oil, stir, add lemon juice, stir, add wine vinegar, stir, stir, add hot sauce, stir, add Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce, Mix well.
- Put canned artichoke hearts in dressing and let marinate for 1 hour, then eat as is or serve on a bed of greens.