Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great salad for a buffet style dinner.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, well drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, well drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut artichoke hearts and hearts of palm into quarters.
- Combine vegetables and sprinkle the cumin and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together oil and vinegar. Add this to the vegetlable and toss to mix.
- Let sit in the refridgerator overnight.