Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
Lemon, Curry and Water chestnuts make this rice salad a little different.
- 1 chicken-flavor long grain wild rice mix
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 12 pimento-stuffed green olives (sliced)
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts (sliced)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- lemon juice (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- Prepare chicken rice according to package (without the butter);cool.
- Chop artichoke hearts; reserve 1/2 the liquid.
- Combine cooled rice; artichoke hearts, green onions,green pepper,olives and water chestnuts in a bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise,curry powder, lemon juice and reserved artichoke liquid in a bowl; pour over rice mixture; add cashews; mix well.
- Chill 2-3 hours.