1/1 Photo of Artichoke & Rice Salad
My Mom always makes this for any lunch or brunch we have at her house. It is delicious and is always a big hit. I like to make it a day ahead to give the flavors time to marry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Uncle Ben's converted brand rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained, but save 1/4 cup marinade
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 lb plum tomato, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (use best quality only)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- 1Cook rice in the chicken stock according to directions on box & cool.
- 2Chop artichoke hearts to bite size.
- 3Add artichokes, green onions, parsley, tomatoes and parmesan to rice.
- 4Mix together mayonnaise & marinade and blend into rice mixture. Season w/ salt & pepper.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke & Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 349.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: