Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of the few recipes that I prefer to use a packaged mix. You may add some cooked shrimp or chicken to this salad for a tasty change.
- 6 ounces chicken rice-a-roni
- 7 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup minced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄8 cup shelled roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- Cook Rice A Roni according to package directions, but omit the butter.
- Mix all ingredients carefully in a large bowl.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.