This is one of the few recipes that I prefer to use a packaged mix. You may add some cooked shrimp or chicken to this salad for a tasty change.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces chicken rice-a-roni
- 7 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (to taste)
- 1/2 cup green olives, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup shelled roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1Cook Rice A Roni according to package directions, but omit the butter.
- 2Mix all ingredients carefully in a large bowl.
- 3Taste and adjust seasonings.
- 4Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 695.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar