This is my absolute favorite dish! It is different but Very Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package chicken rice-a-roni
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (Save Marinade)
- 1Prepare Rice-a-Roni as directed except omit butter.
- 2Cool Rice-a-Roni to room temperature.
- 3Combine marinade, curry powder, and mayonaise.
- 4Add marinade to Rice-a-Roni
- 5Add all other ingredients
- 6Toss to combine and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke - Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 897.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: