Recipe by Dan-Amer #1
This is something I made up just for myself this weekend. I am not sure if you can find the red pepper pesto in the US. Recipezaar will not let me write 1 tsp onion powder but that is what is meant.
- 1 (340 g) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (100 g) jar roasted red pepper pesto
- 2 (200 g) packages cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Using your electric mixer cream together the cream cheese and the pesto.
- Add the onion and garlic powders and blend in well.
- Fold in the chopped artichoke hearts and blend in until a uniform mixture is obtained.
- Store in a covered bowl in the refrigerator for 2 hours or so, then serve with crackers of your choice.