Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious hot dip, Eat on tortilla chips or spread onto toasted bread.
Make and share this Artichoke Red Pepper Dip IV recipe from Food.com.
- In a baking dish, place all ingredients except for the red pepper.
- Take the red pepper out of the oven, place it into the dish.
- Then using a fork and knife, cut the top off the pepper, remove it and the seeds.
- Then chop the pepper into bite sized pieces.
- (This will make sure that the pepper oils are in your dip) Mix well, place into a 350 degree oven for twenty minutes and serve hot.