Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious hot dip, Eat on tortilla chips or spread onto toasted bread.
Make and share this Artichoke Red Pepper Dip IV recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 1 roasted red pepper, whole
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- In a baking dish, place all ingredients except for the red pepper.
- Take the red pepper out of the oven, place it into the dish.
- Then using a fork and knife, cut the top off the pepper, remove it and the seeds.
- Then chop the pepper into bite sized pieces.
- (This will make sure that the pepper oils are in your dip) Mix well, place into a 350 degree oven for twenty minutes and serve hot.